Lymph drainage massage is a form of very light massage that encourages lymph flow in the body. It is particularly good for detoxification, edema, pre- and post-plastic surgery and post-liposuction. It can also help with cellulite treatments, scar tissue, spider veins, redness and acne.
Besides the arteries and veins which consist of two of the lymphatic system. Lymphatic system also consists of vessels and ducts that bathe our cells and carry the body’s “sewage” such as cancer cells, bacteria, viruses as well as waste products away from the tissues to prevent toxins from causing damage. Lymphatic
system, the “sewage treatment plant” brings the toxins from our kidney, stomach and our colon to get rid of the toxins out of our body.
The lymph system is a slow-moving system of vessels and lymph nodes that is supplementary to the body’s system of blood circulation. The lymph system both delivers nutrients to the cells and carries away excess water, cellular waste, bacteria, viruses and toxins.
Lots of evidence has shown us that we usually realize the importance of maintaining lymphatic health after serious problems arise. Health problems such as breast cancer, ovarian cancer, lymphoma, poor kidney health result from chronic water retention as well as impaired immne system, swelling, bad breath, bad skin, constipation, hormonal imbalances, menopause related syndromes and so on may be prevented by taking good care of your lymphatic system.
A therapist trained in lymph drainage massage stimulates the lymph system with extremely light, circular pumping movements. By stimulating the lymphatic system, the therapist helps drain puffy, swollen tissues, supports the body’s immune system, helps the body heal from surgery, and aids in the body’s natural waste removal or detoxification.
* Improvement of circulatory function.
* Regulating & betterment of automatic nervous system.
* Removal of pain.
* Relaxation of stiff muscles& tendons.
* Facilitates the flow of the lymph.
* Improves the flow of Blood within the joints.
* Improves the secretion of the Digestive fluids.
* The most dramatic effect is upon the skin & the body fluid flow in the arteries & veins increases, Thus resulting into detoxification.
* It helps open up the chest & benefits the lungs, therefore useful in respiratory problems.